The hunter’s camp consists of three chalets, each with two single beds, shower and toilet. The main hunter’s house is situated on the same premises and consists of three bedrooms with seven single beds, toilets, showers and living room. It is also equipped with a rifle safe.
The kitchen area is fully equipped with electrical plates and a fridge/freezer. All utensils for 13 people are supplied, from plates and mugs to braai grids and potjies. A raised braai in the comfort of a spacious boma.
The lapa is delightfully cool during the day and is supplied with a bar (supply own drinks) chairs and tables.
Duvets, cushions and other accessories are supplied, so only bring your towel, food, drinks, ice, personal equipment and Blitz.
Hunter: R 550 pppn
Non-Hunter: R 440 pppn
Children: Ages 14 -16 R 330 pppn
Children: Ages 6 – 14 R 220 pppn
Children: Ages < 6 free
NB: Minimum of 4 hunters for 2 days.
- NB: Each hunter must have his/her own rifle
- All prices are excluding VAT and in ZAR. There will be no exception to VAT being paid
- Bookings for accommodation will be confirmed by a 100% deposit received (non-refundable)
- Send proof of payment to Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NB: Minimum of four hunters to confirm booking
- Daily rates include:
- Cleaning services
- Fully equipped kitchen (excluding oven)
- One pile of wood (R100 per extra pile)
- Hunting vehicles
- Slaughter facilities
- Cooling facilities